|Occupation:||Diplomat and mediator|
|Class:||Sorcerer (starsoul bloodline) 14|
A dapper looking young half-elf, Telamon Lupecyll-Atlon stands a surprising five and a half feet in height, tallish for one of his kind. Slender and sleek in build, with the sturdiness that comes from being an adventurer, his hair helps him stand out: it's a wild shock of platinum-blond, almost silvery, the kind of color that nobles spend inordinate amounts of money to try and get with dyes and tinctures. His locks are styled in an unruly, just-got-out-of-bed look, and his eyes are dark, dancing with merry humor and good cheer. His is a face given more to smiles than frowns, more to laughter than to brooding or sullenness, and when he speaks it's in a clear tenor that asks -- but never demands -- to be heard.
His clothing is always elegant and tailored for comfort, appearance, and function -- proof that yes, you can have all three. Typically he wears a ruffled white silk blouse with silver buttons up the front, leather riding trousers in black, and polished boots fitted with silver buckles. Wrapped around his waist is a deep gray sash embroidered with golden thread at the edges, tied at one hip. Over this, he wears a kind of sleeveless coat or cloak in a deep blue, almost as dark as his trousers, the hems trimmed with geometric symbols, and set upon his brow is a gold and silver circlet.
Items of Note:
Engagement Ring: Telamon wears a simple golden band on the third finger of his left hand.
Hand Mark: His marriage to Ravenstongue is denoted by a marking on the back of his left hand, two inches wide, depicting a wreath of feathers surrounding a starry sky, with three stars prominently featured in the middle.
Star Chart: Not typically visible, Telamon has an elaborate tattoo on his back of a sunburst surrounded by a star chart, with references in Celestial. The tattoo does not appear normal, as it is in blue, silver, and gold, and those educated in such matters will be able to tell that the star chart does not correspond to Ea's skies.
- Diplomat: Telamon is a diplomat by trade as well as an accomplished sorcerer. If something needs to be worked out, one could do a lot worse than call on him.
- Magic: Telamon's magic is sometimes strange and esoteric, drawn from the moon and stars. His starborn bloodline gives him strange insights, but he remains well grounded in the realities of life.
- Nighttime: Telamon can often be found at night, studying the stars or meditating on them. Or simply brewing another bottle of his 'Night's Kiss' wine for a friend.
- The Fey: Thanks to his extensive adventures with Cor'lana, Telamon has picked up more than a little knowledge about the fey and their behavior. He's been asked to mediate a couple times between mortals and fey entities.
- Marriage: Telamon recently wed Cor'lana Lúpecyll, each of them taking the other's name. As a result, they often adventure together and are something of a 'power couple'.
- The Shining Chalice: Telamon has been elevated to a position of mentorship in the Shining Chalice. As a result, sometimes he can be found working on their behalf. He also enjoys helping teach neophyte sorcerers in the fine points of what he calls 'the talent'.
"The stars beckon to us."