About My Character
Lenore San Antigua is a mysterious little thing, and not much is publicly known at this time about her, or her arrival into Alexandria. She is a chipper face, young and intrigued by the big city, and her accent speaks of a foreign upbringing somewhere in the Jade Isles. She boasts a fine swordsmanship, and offers her aid on the cheap, for now -- a willing companion in many if not all of the postings made available via the Adventurer's Guild. She's full of questions and shy on answers. Feel like pressing an issue?
- Lenore is a Swashbuckler. Sparring is the best way to improve. Have something to teach? Something to learn?
- A collector of tokens and trophies, and wearer of fine fashions in bright colours.
- She LOVES a good scandal.
- Will work for coin. Or secrets.
- Rumour has it, she knows something she shouldn't.
- Rumour has it, she knows nothing about anything, and people should keep their mouth shut.
- A spinner of grand and epic tales, and quite skilled at making sure none know which is the truth and what is simple fancy.
- The particularly astute might sense a note of paranoia and eager overcompensation.
- Though she usually seems above the bar, and terribly friendly, she has some awfully shady connections and longs for more -- are you a rogue? A spy? A diplomat? A corrupt cop? A fellow talesmith with a flare for the diplomatic sway?
- She claims to be a monoglot. You can speak freely to your friends in the most clandestine with her around. She knows nothing. Sees nothing. Hears nothing.
"Catch me if you can!"