Abrahil Fizzletorque Brindlegear is a beachball, an older gnome with distinguished, balding Santa-like countenance who is involved as an ambassador of the gnomish community of Happy Valley, and sponsor to the local theatre. He's known for being quirky, harmless, and bouncing more often than he walks.
He considers himself an Alexandrian citizen.
- Gnomish gnoodwill
- Alexandria's: Social sphere, food habits
- Theatrical craftsmanship
- The gnomish community of Happy Valley
Fantastical Accouterments is a small side business that Abrahil uses to fund his theatrical hobbies, and to prove that magic can be both helpful and fun! Fantastical items are known for their style, flair, and pizazz. Abrahil may be contacted through various local Alexandrian theatres, usually among their props and 'special effects' departments, or at the candy shop he somehow funded...which really is just a front to show off how much fun magic can be.
- Offers: Arcane scrolls, metamagic rods, and wondrous items. Example scrolls: Invisibility, Darkvision, Displacement, Invisibility Sphere, Fly, Wind Wall, or Heroism, and Stoneskin, etc...
- Specials: Headbands of positive channeling are always at-cost. They're 5500g for a stand-alone headband, or 8250 to add to an existing headband.
The elderly Abrahil is a tribute to John Inman, who played Mr. Humphries on the comedy, Are You Being Served. He was an admirable man, and Mr. Humphries was a beloved character who always approached the day with a sense of humor.
He also has an amazingly high Charisma. Please RP accordingly. :(
Also inspired by More.
Images from Men of Tenebrae (a very charity calendar)
* It does not really exist, but so long as this makes Whirlpool's eyes bleed, it stays.