Jump to navigation Jump to search
Seyardu is a rather short(for her species), silver scaled sith-makar.
- Seyardu can be cautious about speaking too much of herself on certain matters, and can become bothered or annoyed if attention is brought to the color of her scales.
- Seyardu is often selfless to a fault. If there is someone in need, she will do what she can to help, even if it may be to her own detriment.
- Dealings with Charn can be a touchy subject, though one she will always try to hear more news about when possible.
- Learning more about Alexandria and non Sith-Makar customs is something she is always looking to do. If there is a chance for new experiences or to learn something new, she is usually up for it.
- Likewise, spending time with other Sith-Makar is something she actively seeks out, perhaps more than might be expected.
- She has surprising number of connections back in Am'shere, though she will rarely bring it up.